A somewhat organised, semi-regularly updated collection of links to articles I have found noteworthy. I keep those links mainly for myself, as a refernce. Hopefully you will find something interesting for you as well here.
- This Tiny Country Feeds The World (a feature about scientific advances in agriculture, focusing on Netherlands)
- The Log: What Every Software Engineer Should Know About Real-Time Data’s Unifying Abstraction
- Questioning the Lambda Architecture
- The world beyond batch: Streaming 101
- The world beyond batch: Streaming 102
- What Are Machine Learning Engineers?
- The WhatsApp Architecture Facebook Bought For $19 Billion
- Michelangelo - Ubuer’s Machine Learning Platform
- PEP 483 - The Theory of Type Hints
- PEP 484 - Type Hints
- Special Method Names (from “Dive into Python 3”)
- Python Data Model (from “The Python Language Reference”)
- The Power of Pettiness (Ribbon Farm)